Thrifty Thieves' Return Policy in short
- You have 10 days to return an order after receiving it.
- If you change your mind, or the product you received is not what you expected, please contact us before returning the item.
- Unless arrangements are made with us, you cover the cost of the return.
- Please note that exceptions may apply for the return of certain custom-made, hygienic and other products.
- Full refund will be made upon receiving order in original condition.
- All items are checked before sending out. Jewelries will be bubble wrapped and packed in boxes to prevent any damages during delivery. Should item(s) be damaged upon receiving, kindly email us within 3 days after receiving your parcel.
- If you have any questions, please contact us.
You can find our full Return Policy in our Terms and Conditions.
Instructions for returning goods
- If you wish to make a return, send us an e-mail containing your name, address, e-mail address, the order number and a specification of which items that the return relates to.
- Ship the items for return within 10 days of the date of the notification.
- You are responsible for any damage incurred by items during the return shipment. We therefore strongly recommend that you send the products well packaged, in good condition and in their original box and/or packaging.
- If possible, please provide us with a tracking number for the return shipment.
- If a returned item is shipped internationally, mark as "RETURNED GOODS" to avoid any Customs charges. We are not responsible for any charges imposed on packages returned by Customs.
- Unless otherwise agreed upon, the refund will be processed through the same payment method you used to make your original purchase.
- If the product or packaging is used or damaged, we reserve the right to deduct any depreciation in value when refunding the product.
- Due to hygiene reasons, earrings are strictly non-exchangeable and non-returnable.
All other enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org